Sulfuric acid copper pentahydrate CuSO4 5H2O
Products: Copper sulfuric acid pentahydrate CuSO4 5H2O, buy from the manufacturer in Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, st. Maykopskaya 58
LLC "Russian vitriol company" produces sulfuric acid copper 5 - water in accordance with GOST 4165 - 78.
- in electroplating for the preparation of electrolytes in the production of various types of copper coatings and copper foil, for brass plating, for plating plastics;
- in electroforming for building up thick layers, for creating an underlayer when applying multi - layer protective - decorative and functional coatings on steel products;
- for analytical work .
- Paper bags with a polyethylene liner, net weight of 25 kg, stacked on pallets with a net weight of 1000 kg; 1050 kg and 1200 kg;
- Soft polypropylene woven laminated, specialized containers of the MKR type with and without a polyethylene liner (big - bags), net weight 1000 kg; 1200 kg and 1250 kg.
All types of packaging are certified in accordance with the requirements of international and national regulations for the carriage of dangerous goods by all modes of transport.
Copper sulfate (copper sulfate) belongs to the class of dangerous goods ADR 9, UN 3077, KSH 9063 (according to PPOG on railway), KSH 9153 (according to GOST 19433 - 88), CAS 7758 - 99 - 8, EC 231 - 847 - 6, packaging type III.
- Covered railway carriage: Transportation by rail. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 66 tons by the transport company, at the expense of the customer upon receipt of the order.
20 - foot universal container: Transportation by rail, by road (container ship) and by sea on container ships. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 26 tons.
Road transport: Automobile roads and ferry crossings. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 21 tons.
Multimodal transportation: Combine all three types (auto, railway, sea) cargo transportation
Delivery terms: (FCA, EXW and others as agreed with the customer).
Form of payment: 100% advance payment.
Manufacturing company: Russian Vitriol Company, Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, st. Maykopskaya 58