Copper sulfate technical
Products: Copper sulfate technical CuSO4 5H2O, buy in Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, st. Maykopskaya 58
The scope of application of technical copper sulfate produced by LLC Russian Vitriol Company is diverse. One of the widespread areas of its use is in agriculture as a fungicide in the preparation of plant protection products, as well as for the preparation of fertilizers applied to the soil. It is possible to use copper sulfate when processing grain crops during storage and dressing seeds before sowing to destroy mold spores.
Other areas of its application:
- for wood preservation;
- for ore beneficiation during flotation;
- in industry: oil, metallurgy;
- in the production of synthetic fibers;
- in the production of organic dyes, mineral paints and chemicals;
- in the manufacture of rubber and rubber products;
- for water purification;
- in construction for the treatment of walls and ceilings before coating;
- in taxidermy;
- in the printing industry for the manufacture of printed circuit boards and offset plates and much more.
|Preparative form||Crystals or powder of bright blue (light blue) color|
|Chemical composition||According to GOST 19347 - 2014|
|Specific gravity||2.284 g / cm3|
|Bulk weight||1.5 g / cm3|
|Molecular mass||249.68 g / mol|
- Paper bags with a polyethylene liner, net weight of 25 kg, stacked on pallets with a net weight of 1000 kg; 1050 kg and 1200 kg;
- Soft polypropylene woven laminated, specialized containers such as MKR with a polyethylene liner and without liner (big bags), net weight 1000 kg; 1200 kg and 1250 kg.
All types of packaging are certified in accordance with the requirements of international and national regulations for the carriage of dangerous goods by all modes of transport.
Copper sulfate (copper sulfate) belongs to the class of dangerous goods ADR 9, UN 3077, KSH 9063 (according to PPOG on railway), KSH 9153 (according to GOST 19433 - 88), CAS 7758 - 99 - 8, EC 231 - 847 - 6, packaging type III.
- Covered railway carriage: Transportation by rail. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 66 tons by the transport company, at the expense of the customer upon receipt of the order.
20 - foot universal container: Transportation by rail, road (container ship) and sea on container ships. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 26 tons.
Road transport: Automobile roads and ferry crossings. The net weight of the shipped products is up to 21 tons.
Multimodal transportation: Combine all three types (auto, railway, sea) cargo transportation
Delivery terms: (FCA, EXW and others as agreed with the customer).
Form of payment: 100% advance payment.
Manufacturing company: Russian Vitriol Company, Russia, Republic of Bashkortostan, Ufa, st. Maykopskaya 58
- Copper sulfate technical
- Copper sulfate fodder
- Sulfuric acid copper pentahydrate